Hi! Welcome to DigitalFacilitation.net. This is a spot to collect information, examples, links to tools, and tips for using technology in visual practice. It’ll build up over time. Special thanks to Fred Lakin for the twin gifts of the idea and the domain name. For starters, here’s a collection of links that I keep meaning to gather in one place:
- Photos of people doing visual recording and visual facilitation on paper, so you can see what visual practice looks like without technology!
- A collection of visual notes taken on my iPad during meetings and conferences, which is some of the earliest work I did with tech and visual practice.
- A video that describes how to use the iPad for visual recording, for those who are curious how I made those drawings.
- A gallery of some of my visual recording/visual facilitation work (on paper), so you can compare my iPad work to paper-and-pen work.
- Posts on my blog about visual practice, collected neatly here.
If you’re into digital visual practice and you’d like to be a contributor here, please drop me a note!