My colleagues Peter and Diane Durand of Alphachimp Studio are offering a special six-week, online, self-paced course in visual practice (scribing). Looking at the syllabus I have to say it looks fantastic! If you’ve been wondering how to learn more about visual practice, this would be a great way to dip your feet in the water and get started. Check it out at learntoscribe.com.
- How I Deal with Frustration at Work
- Review: Milanote
- Looking for the Virtual Workspace Architect’s Guide?
- Why is remote work so hard? And how can we make it easier?
- Habit Tracker: Get those new tech tools under control
- How to Get People to Speak Up in Your Remote Sessions
- A Crash Course in Translating Your Process to a Virtual Setting
- Help! They want me to do remote graphic recording next week!
- Red, Green, Blue: A Speedy Process for Sorting Brainstorm Ideas
- Reading the Virtual Room